Monday 17 June 2024

The 'Conqueror' Te Araroa virtual challenge medal...

 

Today, I received my 'Conqueror' Te Araroa medal having completed the virtual challenge last month. It's a little heavier than expected and it came with an explanatory note on the design.

It is likened to a replica of an axe head and has some intricate Māori designs on it which is what I've seen on other Māori greenstone of pouname that I've received.

I think it's such a nice medal to receive and especially as it's my first one from the 'Conqueror' brand. However, I still like the Pacer medals as they come in a gift box but they don't have the explanatory note which is a nice touch.

I'm now also awaiting for the 'Jesus trail' medal from the Conqueror brand that I completed this month. It was top on my list as I had wanted to learn more about the bible stories that I had learned about growing up and the places that Jesus walked. Although hoping that one day I get to visit it too.

My next walk that I'm contemplating to do with Conqueror is a 1,000 km walk over a year similar to the challenge that I'm trying to finish with Pacer of the Silk Road trek that's taken me around 3 years since 2021/2022. It's a 3,800km virtual challenge and I'm in it's last couple of months so getting there...


No comments:

Post a Comment