Monday 3 June 2024

Visiting Melbourne & Sydney, Australia...

My family and I have been holidaying in Melbourne since last week and enjoying our time here whilst visiting my two brothers.

This is a pic of me and my middle daughter returning back from a flight to Sydney to visit my elder brother and his family.

Now back in Melbourne to visit with my younger brother and his family after celebrating her significant birthday last week with our families together.

This is one thing that we've really enjoyed over the years is travelling to Australia and Samoa or other overseas destinations to catch up and check in on how our families have grown over time.

It's been especially heartening in keeping in close contact with my brothers since losing my father in that they are a lot like him as we spend time laughing together and reminiscing on memories and things we did growing up. I'm really blessed to have such caring brothers who are a lot like our father in being caring and loving to their wives and children.

So refreshing to also be in another country and seeing such a big difference to NZ life. Here in Melbourne the highways go for miles with so many places to visit and see. Sydney is the same with its peak hour traffic and at a lot faster pace.

But still love NZ and Samoa in looking forward to visiting around Christmas with our Ah Siu Family Reunion which is set in Samoa for 19 - 22 December 2024. With tickets now booked and ready to go we're just relaxing and enjoying Melbourne before returning back to work, school and mid-year commitments....

No comments:

Post a Comment