Monday 1 December 2014

'Love bears, believes, hopes, endures...'

Got so inspired with a gift that I gave to my sister that I painted one for my family along the same lines but with a Christmas feel to it. I've just shortened the biblical verse of I Corinthians 13: 7 which was incorporated into our Fiji wedding ceremony years ago by our officiating minister the late Rev Kenape Faletoese.

Can't believe that it's Christmas in just 3 weeks and looking forward to the break away from work and spending time with my family. Have already plans for relaxing with the family, with painting and writing some more in the mix.

This week in particular will be busy with supporting family members in the 'Weetbix Tryathlon', a violin recital, a wedding to attend and much, much more. I also made a kiwifruit cake from my mum's recipes years ago and the family really liked it with lemon cream cheese frosting that I've had requests to make it up again and then will post up a pic and the recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment