Wednesday 21 October 2015

Samoa here we come (a month from now and counting)...

Image result for samoa image A month from now looking forward to hitting the shores of sunny Samoa if only but for a short week but will be neat to be back with my folks who flew back over the weekend and to enculturalize (my own made up word) myself into the faaSamoa and speaking Samoan.

Looking forward to taking our children again to visit friends and families, to taste the different foods, see some new sites and soak up the sun and maybe even to make some more contacts over there especially at the Universities and to see what literature is currently being sold at bookstores etc. as looking to publish and distribute into the Pacific after launching the next book there.

And as the All Blacks battle it out this weekend with South Africa in the Rugby world cup semi-finals, I'll be painting on canvas for possibly the last book to be launched this year which is about a story that my father shared with me during my earlier studies that I added into the play "Tagaloalagi" and now being developed into a picture book in its own right.

Can't wait to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment