Monday 26 October 2015

Your name in my next books credits for $5 donation?

Good morning, it's Labour day and a holiday and I'm enjoying waking up early and not having to rush the children to school and myself to work and instead I can wake up and take it easy in the morning.

Have also started painting up my next book over the weekend and it's quite exciting in getting the paints out and beginning to think and plan over the text, the paintings and the over all look and feel of the book.

I'd also like to ask if you'd be interested in your name featuring in my next book's credits. I have a 'kickstarter' project started on www.kickstarter.com and already have 3 people's names ready for adding to the next book if the campaign is successful.

It's to raise $2,500 towards reprinting my first 2 books of: "Sina and the Tuna" and "Mt Vaea and the tears of Apa'ula" which are now out of print but which could make neat Xmas presents and funds would also help to develop the latest book which is an ancient story that my dad told me many years during my study about Tagaloalagi and Fue with more books to come.

A donation of $5 would enable you (and your name) to be a part of making the dream come true in expanding to seek a distributor in Samoa next month and also in Hawaii in November. The books themselves are NZ$25 each and your name could be in the credits for 'Tagaloalagi and Fue' before Christmas.

If you are interested in having your name in the next book or would like to order one of the picture books, please follow these steps:

1. Find the website or click on the link: www.kickstarter.com
2. Search for my project under: Helen Tau'au Filisi
3. Click on the project and have a read and decide on which reward you'd like.
4. Register on the website with your name and details. It's easy to use your Facebook rego.
5. Follow the instructions and enter a Credit card or debit card and wahlah it's done!

Alternatively, if you're not into this modern technology and would like to contact me privately you can email on: helentauaufilisi@gmail.com and we can talk over your ideas.

And have a great 'un'labour day with some relaxation and rest. I sure will...

No comments:

Post a Comment