Wednesday 17 February 2016

Feeling 'blessed' with 'grace' and a good friend...

On the weekend, a good friend of mine gave me a belated special gift for my significant birthday last year and it was such a blessing to receive it.

I've known her for years although I am a few years older as we went to the same high school and church and have kept in touch with her over the years.

She became a primary school teacher soon after I left secondary school teaching and is still working with primary school students having helped in the setting up of the first charter school in Mangere catering for Maori and Pasifika students.

It is such a great blessing to find a good friend that you are able to be 'real' with and whom you can share the defeats in life as well as the victories. She is also a prayer partner as we get together fortnightly to pray about all sorts and my prayer for her today is that she can feel blessed in having me as a friend as much as I appreciate her friendship...

No comments:

Post a Comment