Friday 12 February 2016

Free computing courses for level 2-3...

Image result for twoa computing level 2-3 Only one more month to go before finishing my free level 2-3 computing course here at Te Wananga o Aotearoa with free hireage of a PC (personal computer). It's a course that I had been wanting to do for a while as I've been working on computers for years but hadn't learnt all the shortcut how to's but now I'm looking at only 2 more modules to go and I will have some official qualifications.

So if you know of anyone who is interested in taking up this free academic/technological challenge or it's one of their new year's resolutions, then it might be a good idea to ask them to enrol in this course which is a good start for the beginner at level 2 and then it can staircase to other learning pathways.

Most of the learning is home based with only a three-hour weekly tutorial which is often in the evenings or weekends or during the week. There are classes all over Auckland with our campus out West in Henderson, Tamaki, Mangere and throughout NZ.

I've seen more mature students learning alongside youth and it's a safe environment for those who haven't been in studies for sometime, often known as the second chance learner.

I'm glad I've done this course and can tick it off as yet another professional develop PD opportunity that I've taken to further hone my skills. Also came in handy for working on the books when not having fun in the sun...


No comments:

Post a Comment