Wednesday 3 February 2016

Thanks for 10,000 hits on blog...

Image result for 10000 congratulationsImage result for 10000 congratulationsThank you for all those who've been following or have taken the time out of your busy days to read my blog. I'd heard about blogging for years and my year older sister had been blogging for a long time before I decided to give it a go.

So after a year, I've reached the milestone of 10,000 hits which was my goal although I understand that some people get that in a single day or within minutes of posting. Instead, I'm interested in the sharing

For me, the main reason for starting to blog was that I thought there were a few things that I'd picked up that I'd think might be helpful for other readers to know about or to try. So my blogs are written around my interests and subjects such as:
  • things Pacific, Pasifika or Samoan including the arts, customs, ancient stories etc.
  • my Christian faith, family and travelling etc.
  • Self-publishing and creative writing including short stories, performance plays, poetry, novels etc.
  • education from early childhood, primary through to middle/secondary and tertiary courses with a special interest in indigenous education etc.
  • the arts, fine art, performing arts, crafting, music, especially the during the '80s etc.
  • on being a mother, entrepreneur, an academic (of sorts), artist, creative writer and author etc.
These are just some of the blogs that you may come across as well as blogs about my upcoming book launches and writing ideas. Many thanks to those who have left feedback and looking forward to the days ahead. So do what you are passionate about and you won't have to "work" another day in your life...

Image result for 10000 congratulations
Image result for 10000 congratulations

No comments:

Post a Comment