Tuesday 2 December 2014

Crafts and Creativity runs in the family

My creative child's lil loombands

My special lil gift
These are some of my creative child's recent creations with loombands that swept through as a craze earlier in the year. There are a couple of Aerials (mermaids) and a Rapunzel (with the long golden yellow hair). The one on my purse was gifted to me and is shown to my friends with pride.

When I reflect upon the creativity gene in my family it definitely runs from mum and growing up I remember watching her create amazingly tasty meals, beautiful baking and she could make lovely dresses and even our school uniforms. Amazing on precision and the creativity has been passed on to the 3 of us.

My year older sister Norma (gifted with the painting I gave her) and her children. You can check out her blog on: www.normatika.com  and my younger sister who is gifted at line drawings and then myself and my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment