Tuesday 30 December 2014

Praying/Planning ahead for 2015

I'm really looking forward to what 2015 holds and above is one of those templates (from FB) that might help me/you towards meeting one of the goals. Pretty much at the end of every year I set aside time to review my present year and the year ahead with goals for myself and for my family members taking into account their needs and our coordinated efforts.

In the next couple of weeks, I'll be posting goals charts (in the "Templates" page of my blog) that I've been using over the years for my own individual goals and will also include a family goals sheet as well. This is particularly important because it's been said that if you don't write down your goals and review regularly then you're less likely to achieve them.

I've also used, over the years, a personal planner, an A4 appointments diary with a full week over 2 pages that helps me to plan out my days/weeks ahead and includes all the different places that I need to be with my family and their needs as well. This has proven to be my best time organisation tool as a smart phone can sometimes have a dead battery or can be easily lost.

If you haven't already, maybe this is a good time to pray ahead and set some goals for yourself and for your family and after reading an inspirational book i.e. my latest book review by Bear Grylls - the sky's the limit!

No comments:

Post a Comment