Wednesday 13 September 2023

Creative Journaling the way to go...

I've just started creative journaling at the beginning of this month that I saw some women sharing on social media, and I'm loving it!

I thought to myself that that was definitely something that I wanted to try but was too busy to go there. Then I came upon some picture journal books whilst I was shopping, the other day and thought to give it a go.

Here is my first two page spread. Because I have a lot of scrapbooking and card making stickers, die cuts, stamps etc. I was an easy start.

I've really enjoyed organizing the page layout and then adding the various parts. It's definitely different from the layouts that I saw on social media but I think it's about putting your own spin on things and going with the flow. The other thing about it is that there are no rules you just add to it as you go with the resources you have on tap.

That's the other thing about it that I think is worthwhile thinking about because not only does it tap into your creativity but you can intentionally put messages in there i.e. the journaling that doesn't have to be written in long form but it can be about positive messaging that can be uplifting or something that you want to comment on or an experience that you want to highlight in just a few words.

I would definitely recommend this creative journaling to any who want to give it a go. It's doesn't require a degree or a lot of skill, it's just a journal for you to share your own thoughts on a page that you can then return to at any point in time...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment