Monday 4 September 2023

Stepping out and having a good time...

 

Having a great time with my stepping goals at 10K per day. I also have a team leader in our corporate team who is stepping like crazy in our team challenge and she's pulling all the stops.

Even with rainy weather and cold snaps, it doesn't stop the stepping as it's something that can be done on the inside with freestyle dance and you can make it a cardio workout as well.

So as well as trying to finish this thesis and tidying up as I go through all 9 chapters! (I know - it feels a little over the top) but that's what you do in doctoral studies. Pull out all the stops.

I've even decided to give my online games a respite. Yes, I like to chill out most evenings with a couple of games that don't require any money being exchanged i.e. online gambling or anything like that but not judging you if that's your thing.

It's more about building virtual towns but then it can be seen as a time waster as well but during those down times, I'll also busy problem solving, so that there's a little multi tasking. It's the same with the steps, I can listen to music, dance freestyle and step. It's all is a day's work.

So why not try stepping out and giving it a go. I've enjoyed this since the last couple of years and it keeps me relatively fit and enjoying life. It puts a spring in my step and I enjoy the music and dancing to the beat of my own drum. Why don't you give it a try? you might even like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment