Saturday 30 September 2023

Recommended Gift Baskets...

 

One of the things that I enjoy making up for birthdays, special occasions and for a special someone is a personalized gift basket. I make up two for my eldest for her birthday and it was packed with goodies that I knew she would enjoy and also would give her great joy.

The reason why I think that gift baskets are particularly special is that you don't have to do it last minute. I recommend that you purchase a decorative cardboard box or plastic storage box and then begin filling it with things that you know that that special someone would appreciate.

The first box that I made up was a set of personal skin based products that I knew she liked and added in other celebratory products like choc's a personalized mug, tissues, lofah etc. So you can make them themed through the use of colour or product themes and the list goes on.  

And then I top it off with a large cellophane wrapped around it with a themed coloured ribbon with a card inserted inside for the special one to read of your sentiments for the occasion etc. This is something that I've been doing over the years as it takes off the pressure of last minute gifts and it's something that can easily completed within a short time frame too.

Some people even make it their business to make these and they're fantastic for Christmas if you're thinking of food related festive themes or care packages etc. So if you're stuck for buying that special gift for someone special, why not consider a themed gift basket. You don't have to choose a big box either, it can be as small as you wish and then fill with things that you know that that person would really appreciate. They'd thank you for it too...

No comments:

Post a Comment