Saturday 23 September 2023

Local 'Cinderella' song...


 I like the vibes of this latest "Cinderella" song by JKING and the video clip of the Islands are neat too. It's been really interesting as I've heard it played on MaiFM a local Māori radio station for contemporary HipHop, Rap etc. music and great that it's been getting some traction.

It's also neat that there are some lyrics that are Samoan so that they Samoans out there who understand the language (like myself) can relate. I'm pretty sure his Samoan parents are really proud because this song has a really neat vibe about it.

I even read on the comments of this video that some are even seeing this song as a future wedding song, like wow! I remember using a local Samoan group 'Adeaze' song in my wedding which was neat with Samoan and English lyrics as well. 

Wishing this song artist and this song well. It's great to see our youth using their musical talents to share with the world as diaspora Samoans living abroad in Australia, NZ, USA, Hawaii, Alaska, Europe etc. Making us proud for 685...

No comments:

Post a Comment