Thursday 21 September 2023

Success requires replacing...

 

I found this quote on social media but couldn't find the writer to give them credit. I thought it had some really good ideas about some of the distractions that we have in our lives that keep us from succeeding in what we are wanting to get right. I added the graphics and thought it came out pretty good.

You probably already know these solutions but did you know that sometimes they are distractions especially when you have deadlines or things that need to get done and instead of doing it, one can end up doing other things (I'm talking from experience).

So no need to kick yourself but just be aware of those time wasters or time stealers that can often get you into trouble with those who are expecting things from you. I mean some of these are okay to do now and then but when they become first and foremost then there could be some problems down the line...


No comments:

Post a Comment